I think you’ll enjoy this entertaining and insightful interview with Bruno West, who is a professional writer that works exclusively online. He is a digital nomad who drove from his home on Vancouver Island, Canada down to Nicaragua where he currently lives. He’s also a good friend of mine who I’ve known for over 25 years.
Here are some of the themes we discuss:
- goal-planning and action-taking strategies such as reverse-engineering a goal
- the negative impact of being connected and online all the time
- the advantage of being a producer, not just a consumer
- the ups and downs of the entrepreneurial/freelancer path
- how to keep your motivation levels higher
- being mindful of how pleasure and distraction affects you and your productivity
- Bruno’s morning and evening routine, plus ideas for your own morning routine
- going after goals and being involved in the process but staying open and non-attached to specific outcomes
- how to deal with internal negativity and self-doubt while working on goals and projects
- how to stay focused while working as a freelancer or entrepreneur
Click below to listen to the podcast. I know that you’ll get a lot of useful ideas from it that will help you become more productive and have better success with your habits.
Got a comment or question? Leave a comment on the blog or contact me directly. I appreciate your thoughts and feedback on the podcast!
You can click above to play the podcast or you can download the podcast here.