In the podcast below, I have a conversation with Niklas Goeke, a writer and habit coach from Germany who is also pursuing a Master’s degree in Management and Technology at the Technical School of Munich.
Nik is a prolific writer and you can find his work in many places over the web, including on Medium and Quora. His writing caught my attention because it’s informal, fun-to-read and he offers practical advice in his articles.
When I read his material or watch his videos, I can tell that he’s sincere in wanting to help people become the best version of themselves. It’s obvious that he’s done a ton of personal development work over the years. This is the kind of person that is ideal to learn from!
Click below to listen to the podcast. I know that you’ll get a lot of useful ideas from it that will help you become more productive and have better success with your habits.
Got a comment or question? Leave a comment on the blog or contact me directly. I appreciate your thoughts and feedback on the podcast!
You can click above to play the podcast or you can download the podcast here.
Resources mentioned in the podcast
- Get more info on Niklas Goeke on his web site. I encourage you to read Nik’s articles to get new ideas and motivation for boosting your success in life and in your livelihood.
- Read Nik’s book summaries on 4-Minute Books
- Here’s Nik’s fun Youtube video of him pouring out a bottle of whisky into the sink.
- Check out Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits, a writer that both Nik and I recommend and enjoy.
- The Little Book of Contentment by Leo Babauta
- Ask and answer questions in a knowledge-sharing community at Quora
- Read articles from a wide range of topics at Medium
- Track habits at CoachMe or Habitica
- Facebook Feed Eradicator removes the news feed in Facebook so that you don’t get distracted by it.